SUPAM is the acronym for Students Uplift Animation Movement. SUPAM is for the pupil, by pupil and of the pupil. We inculcate the virtue of giving offerings. Also we develop the attitude of concern to all. Supam was founded by our former Rector Fr. Antony Arockiam, SJ. The Headmaster Fr. Maria Sigamani, SJ and Asst. Headmaster Fr. Arul Jeevan SJ, in 1989. Today this movement is governed by our Jesuit school management. SUPAM is executed by a co-ordinator, a secretary and a team of unit masters (73 class teachers and class leaders).
1. All students become members of SUPAM by sharing a meagre amount
2. Students contribute their share on the first Friday of every month.
1. SUPAM gives school uniforms on special occasions like feeast of St. Ignatius and Christmas
2. In order to help the needy, SUPAM bears a part of school fees.
3. Every year a certain amount is donated for the welfare of Orphanages or Home for Aged.