English has become very fundamental for a successful life in today’s fast developing world. The system of ELT has been functioning since 2009 in our school. Future perfect other name of ELT which is highly focussed for communication in English. This ELT learning process contains many activities such as Rule of language, Roll call, Pouch, Three common notice boards, Dictionary usage, Three ELT assemblies, ELT project album and VIBGYOR groups. ELT text book, an attempt has been made to take the learners further in their learning of English language. All the lessons present a framework for active learning of language.
The language resource centre where the students love to learn language of English through Audio songs, video lessons and power point presentation.
1. The Rule Of Language: This is very helpful to speak in English and also can speed up the speaking skill of the students.
2. The Pouch: All the students are strictly expected to wear a pouch that contains a new word every day. The teacher makes them to write relevant meaningful sentence in order to memorize it every day.
3. Three common notice boards: The students are motivated to write poems, short stories, drawings and any other creative works being displayed on the notice board every week.
4. The dictionary usage: The students are eagerly expected to carry the dictionary everyday to school without fail. When students come across difficult words, they refer to dictionary to understand the context.
5. Assemblies: Three ELT assemblies are organized in a year for standards of VI, VII and VIII. All the students take part in every programme of ELT assembly enthusiastically.
6. Mela: Every end of the academic year we have a common ELT festival named ELT – MELA which is celebrated in the presence of higher authorities of our institution.
7. Text Book: To improve the knowledge of vocabulary, ELT textbooks are offered and they are very useful for them.